Check out these cuties modeling for my Etsy store, Miss Sabby Knits. I have been knitting since college. I have a whole bin of things I’ve knitted throughout the years. I’ve sold on Etsy years ago, but this time I’m doing it for a hobby. I’ll be adding items as I knit them. I’ve decided that the one thing that everyone loves is a good winter hat. So, I’ve decided to sell “The Winter Hat” with the customizable embellishment. Check it out!
One of my favorite knitting patterns was inspired by a pattern I found for free on Ravelry. Read about it here.
Also, I am not a photographer. HOWEVER… I did take these pictures of my boys with my iphone and I love the way they turned out. Here is what I did if you want to achieve the same look:
- Purchase a chunky knit hat. You can purchase the one my boys are wearing in my Etsy store here.
- set a chair (mine was a white wooden chair) by a window with natural light.
- set kid in chair without the light (sun beams) directly on their face or body.
- say cheese 🙂
- use the “photoshop express” app (adobe PS express)
- filter the photo with “HicontrastBW”
- admire your cuties!